Code of Conduct
In order to maintain a safe campus, everyone who attends programs at Girls Rock Cincinnati must read and agree to the Code of Conduct. Thank you for your cooperation.
• No violence of any kind. Bullying will not be tolerated.
• Be respectful of others' differences in race, ethnicity, ability, gender identity, size, sexuality,
religion, politics, and economic status.
• No drug/alcohol consumption or possession on the Rock Camp premises.
• No smoking on Rock Camp premises.
• No foul or offensive language.
• Be respectful of all camp staff, campers and guests.
• Be respectful of all rules established by camp staff.
• Respect all instruments, equipment and property. Treat them with care.
• Be supportive of one another, especially in regards to individual abilities and creative efforts.
• Notify camp staff in advance if you are unable to attend, will be late, or need to leave early on any
given day of camp.
• Embody and represent the values and mission of Girls Rock Cincinnati.